- Properts believe in “Client Care for Clients who Care”;, these are words on the walls of our offices - not just a slogan because they are at the heart of what we do. We have proved this over the years by adapting our business with our clients in mind.
- We solve your problems by providing fresh solutions using our expertise.
- We have the legal knowledge and training, and ensure you have a suitably qualified person to help you.
- We believe it’s about what is right for you, so we try to untangle the legal jargon so you can understand what is happening.
- We work as a team so even the partners answer the phone and make the tea.
- We prefer to talk to you rather than to each other, because it is about you; letting you know when something has happened or not happened. It’s about letting you know when you need to do something. It’s about keeping you informed every step of the way.
- You have assurance because Properts are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.
- We have built our reputation over many years which is why we work for the grandchildren of our original clients.
- As said by one of our clients “You were so good that you have joined my ‘favourite companies list’ ~ you are in the company of Honda, First Direct and John Lewis; how good is that?”
- We believe it is good to be different and we certainly are….because we Care about YOU.
“Properts were “Properts were efficient, speedy and friendly. Top Marks!”
“Everything perfect in every way. Even the little ‘glitch’ proved nothing at all! Well done to you all and many many thanks”
Lucy Mason Qualifies as a Solicitor
Historical News 2
LOCAL FIRM SHORTLISTED AS FINALIST IN THE LEADING ESTATE AGENCY OF THE YEAR AWARDS
Ty Melyn, Ruffetts Close Chepstow 4 Bedroom with large garden £279950